Articles on Vedic Astrology. Please feel free to comment and leave a remark. Thanks.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Ready links - revisited

I am listing the below links again for a quick reference. If you are new to this blog please read from top to bottom, or scroll down this page to reach the first post and read upwards.

Today I have finished covering all the 9 planets considered important in Vedic Astrology. Most of the stuff has been taken from the books that I have studied, Internet and above all the lectures of Astro Uncle Mr. Pawan Sinha. He is a great Guru and a great helper and has healed many, and that includes me. The things that I have enlisted in the below list of posts, many of them I have experimented on my own self and I have discovered them to be beneficial. I have full faith in what Guruji Pawan Sinha says, and I have benign request to every reader who is reading this as of now that please share this blog with others, may be you can help a friend in distress or someone unknown who needs help. Guruji Pawan Sinha says that please spread his knowledge to the world so that people can be more aware and have a better future and alleviate their pains. That's what I am trying to do. So, please share this knowledge with others. You can use the social websites to do it. Please help someone today.


In the coming days, I will take up some interesting topics to discuss. The first one being how to know which of your planets is signalling that it is going bad and what signals it will give.

with best regards,
a student of Vedic Astrology,
Vikas.

No comments:

Post a Comment