Articles on Vedic Astrology. Please feel free to comment and leave a remark. Thanks.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Krishna's Blessings - 25000

Hare Krishna,

Yesterday night, by the grace of Lord Krishna, when I was in deep sleep, this blog hit 25000 pageviews. It was a year ago when this blog got its rebirth, when I wrote the following post:


It was after a gap of approximately 17 months, I had restarted my blog. I also changed the webpage path to easier one. Oneastrovedic - I chose this name since the scriptures say that there is just one 'super power', who controls this world. Hence the name. 

Following is some more info (May 21, 2013):

Total pageviews - 25000
Countries - 72 (since Sep. 2012)
Continents - All (except Antarctica)
Visitors - 3143 (since Sep. 2012)
US Statistics - hits from 35/51 states

In the coming year you will read on the following topics:

1. Good Health indicators
2. Bad health indicators
3. Recovering from bad health
4. Special aspects of planets
5. Accidents
6. Combinations of Wealth (Dhan yoga) 
and much more. 

I humbly request you to shower your blessings over me and take me as servant of Lord Krishna, who is trying to share his knowledge through this channel.

Thanks for reading this blog!

Hare Krishna,
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment