Now something that many people reading the blog might be waiting for, your life partner/ your husband/ your wife/your spouse. What will he/she be like? And how lucky will you be for your partner? Here, the word partner mostly indicates someone with whom you share majority of your life, besides your parents of-course.
So, we use the seventh house of your D1 chart to determine how your spouse will be. Besides this, in a boy's chart the placement of Venus is of extreme importance. If Venus is well placed in D1 and D9 charts, be sure that your wife will be a dedicated and good looking and someone whom you can trust for a whole lifetime. I have already indicated in earlier posts when a planet is well placed:
1. Exalted - Venus is exalted in Pisces
2. Located in own house - in Taurus or Libra
3. In a friend's house - Gemini, Capricorn or Aquarius.
4. Under aspect of benefics such as Jupiter, Moon and Mercury
5. Under aspect from friends of the ascendant in D1
Similarly in a girl's chart (D1 and D9) Jupiter and/or Mars must be well placed.
1. Jupiter is exalted in Cancer, while Mars in Capricorn
2. Jupiter's own houses - Sagittarius and Pisces
Mars's own houses - Aries and Scorpio
3. Jupiters friends are - Mars (Aries and Scorpio) and Sun (Leo)
Mars' friends are - Jupiter (Sagittarius and Pisces) and Sun (Leo)
4. Under aspect from friends of the ascendant